Terms and Conditions
1. The Web site contains information related to various health, medical and fitness conditions and their treatment as well as nutrition and nutritional supplements. Such information is not meant to be a substitute for the advice provided by a professional health care provider. You should not use the information contained herein for diagnosing a health or fitness problem or disease. You should always consult a professional health care provider.
2. Synergy makes no representations or warranties as to the availability, accuracy or completeness of any information contained herein and expressly disclaims any obligation to update said information, except to the extent required by law, including, but not limited to, Food and Drug Administration regulations. Synergy further assumes no liability or responsibility for any errors or omissions in the content of the Web site.
3. The Web site contains information about products and services that may or may not be available. However, the Web site and its contents are designed to comply with U.S. laws and regulations. Although accessible by others, it and its content are intended for access and use by U.S. residents in California only.
4. You may freely browse the Web site. You may freely download material therefrom. Any and all downloaded materials may be used by you for personal, non-commercial use. You may not, however, distribute, modify, transmit, reuse, repost or use any of such materials for public or commercial purposes, without the express written permission of Synergy. All copyright and other proprietary notices contained in downloaded materials must be retained.
5. You should assume that all contents of the Web site are copyrighted unless otherwise noted and may not be used except as provided herein and without the express written permission of Synergy. Images of people or places displayed on the Web site are either the property of, or used with permission by, Synergy.
6. The use of these images by you is prohibited unless specifically permitted by these Terms and Conditions or by specific permission provided elsewhere on the Web site. Unauthorized use of the images may violate copyright, trademark, privacy and/or publicity laws as well as communications regulations and statutes.
7. Your use of the Web site is at your own risk. Neither Synergy nor any other party involved in creating, producing or delivering the Web site is liable for any direct, incidental, consequential, indirect or punitive damages arising out of your access to, or use of, or browsing in the Web site. This includes damages to, or arising out of viruses that may infect, your computer equipment or other property. Without limiting the foregoing, everything on the Web site is provided to you "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. Please note that some jurisdictions may not allow the exclusion of implied warranties, so some of the above exclusions may not apply to you. Check your local laws for any restrictions or limitations regarding the exclusion of implied warranties.
8. Any communication or material that you transmit to, or post, on the Web site by electronic mail or otherwise, including any data, questions, comments, suggestions or the like, is, and will be treated as, non-confidential and nonproprietary information. Synergy, or any of its affiliates, may use such communication or material for any purpose whatsoever, including, but not limited to, reproduction, disclosure, transmission, publication, broadcast and further posting. Further, Synergy and its affiliates are free to use any ideas, concepts, know-how or techniques contained in any communication or material you send to the Web site for any purpose whatsoever, including, but not limited to, developing, manufacturing and marketing products.
9. The trademarks, logos and service marks (collectively, the "Trademarks") displayed on the Web site are registered and unregistered trademarks of Synergy and others. Nothing contained in this Web site should be construed as granting, by implication, estoppel or otherwise, any license or right in and to the Trademarks without the express written permission of Synergy or such third party. Your misuse of the Trademarks on the Web site and in its contents, except as provided in these Terms and Conditions, is strictly prohibited. You are advised that Synergy will aggressively enforce its intellectual property rights in the Web site and its contents to the fullest extent of the law, including by seeking criminal sanctions.
11. Although Synergy may, from time to time, monitor or review the discussions, chats, postings, transmissions, bulletin boards and the like on the Web site, Synergy is under no obligation to do so, except to the extent required by law or regulation, and Synergy assumes no responsibility or liability arising from the content of the Web site nor for any error, defamation, libel, slander, omission, falsehood, obscenity, pornography, profanity, danger or inaccuracy contained in any information within the Web site.
12. You are prohibited from posting or transmitting any unlawful, threatening, libelous, defamatory, obscene, inflammatory, pornographic or profane material or any material that could constitute or encourage conduct that would be considered a criminal offense, give rise to civil liability or would otherwise violate the law. Synergy will fully cooperate with any law enforcement authorities or court order requesting or directing Synergy to disclose the identity of anyone posting any such information or materials.
13. You are prohibited from altering, damaging or defacing the Web site or adding any unauthorized material to the Web site. You are advised that Synergy will aggressively protect the Web site and will prosecute violators to the fullest extent of the law, including by seeking criminal sanctions.
14. Synergy reserves the right to alter or delete material from the Web site at any time, and Synergy may, at any time, revise these Terms and Conditions and the other Policies set forth in this Web site by updating this posting. You are bound by any such revisions and should, therefore, periodically visit this page to review the then current Terms and Conditions and Policies.
This policy applies only to information collected on our website that is directly linked to this policy, and does not apply to information collected in other areas, whether online or offline. This policy does not apply to third-party websites that may be accessed through a link from a site covered by this policy. You should review the privacy policies of any third-party websites to understand how that site collects, uses and discloses any Personal Information (as defined below).
This policy addresses only information which is or may be collected on our U.S. website –which are NOT intended to be used by non-US residents.
Our website is not intended for, or designed to attract, individuals under the age of 13, or to collect Personal Information (as defined below) from children either directly or through passive information technology such as cookies. If a parent or guardian has reason to believe that a child has provided us with Personal Information (as defined below), the parent or guardian should contact us at 626-303-3300.
COLLECTION OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
We do not collect any personal information unless it is provided to us voluntarily through forms or data fields. You can visit many areas of our website without telling us who you are or giving us Personal Information. Certain areas of our website allow you to contact us to ask questions or provide comments or other information. Please be aware that when you ask questions or provide comments or other information, you may be disclosing Personal Information.
Personal Information is information that can identify you, such as your name, street address, telephone number, email address and other similar information (“Personal Information.”). Please do not submit any Personal Information if you do not want it to be collected. You should be aware, however, that without providing requested information, even Personal Information; you may not be able to participate in particular features or activities that require such information.
COLLECTION OF NON-PERSONAL INFORMATION
Non-Personal Information is information that is not personal, such as questions, comments, ideas and suggestions that you provide, or information that we may collect that is not linked to any Personal Information. Non-Personal Information will be treated as non-confidential, and we may disclose and/or use that information without any obligation whatsoever to you, for any purpose and through any means.
Synergy may use a tracking technology called a “cookie.” A “cookie” is a small text file that a website can place on your computer’s hard drive in order, for example, to collect information about your activities on the site or to track your preferences and selections. When you return to the website, information stored in cookies associated with that site will be transmitted back to us. With most Internet browsers, you can erase cookies from your computers hard drive, block all cookies or even receive a warning before a cookie is placed on your system. Refer to your browser instructions or Help button to learn more about cookies. You should be aware, however, that cookies might be necessary to provide you with certain features (e.g. customized delivery of information) available on the Synergy website. This information is considered Non-Personal Information.
The Synergy website may also automatically collect and store web log information relating to your computer and your visit, such as the name of the domain and host from which you access the Internet; the Internet address of the website from which you linked to the Synergy website; the date and time you accessed the Synergy website, how long you spent and which pages you visited; your Internet protocol (IP) address; and your computer's operating system and browser software. This information is considered Non-Personal Information.
The Synergy website may also track your usage of the site through the use of pixel tags (also called clear gifs). The information collected through use of pixel tags is not personally identifiable and is considered Non-Personal Information.
HOW IS PERSONAL INFORMATION USED?
If you do provide us with Personal Information we may use the information to contact you, via e-mail, regular mail, telephone or other means, to provide you with information you requested about specific products or services, provide additional future information about products or services that may be of interest to you, and to learn about and develop products and services concerning a particular disease or condition (e.g. market research). Other or additional information about use of your Personal Information may appear at the point where you are asked to provide Personal Information in a form or data field.
WHO MAY PERSONAL INFORMATION BE DISCLOSED TO?
Synergy will not transfer or allow access to your Person Information to third parties, except (i) to affiliated entities within Synergy, whether inside the U.S. or in other countries; (ii) to vendors and service providers who assist us in providing service to you (e.g., a fulfillment company for processing and mailing purposes); (iii) in connection with security related or law enforcement investigations or in the course of cooperating with authorities; (iv) to comply with legal requirements or to establish or exercise our legal rights or defend against legal claims; (v) when we believe it is necessary to share information in order to assist in an investigation regarding, or to prevent, illegal activities, suspected fraud, or situations involving potential threats to the safety of any person; and (v) upon a sale, merger, assignment or transfer of the business of the website to which the information relates. Any affiliated entity, vendor or service provider who is permitted access to, or to whom we transfer; Personal Information is required to keep your Personal Information confidential.
WHAT ABOUT SECURITY?
Synergy takes reasonable precautions to keep Personal Information secure against unauthorized access and use.
HOW DO I STOP GETTING COMMUNICATIONS?
If you decide you no longer wish to receive information or communications about particular products and services, or from Synergy (for example, postal mailings, emails and telephone calls), you may opt out of any particular product or service or from all mailings by contacting us at: 626-303-3300.
Please note that you may continue to receive materials for a period of time while our lists are being updated.
This policy may be updated or revised from time to time, so you may want to check for updates if you access the Synergy website in the future.
Thank you for your interest in Synergy Natural Medicine Clinic.